- Anonymous asked how to make this.
- I use Photoshop CS5.
- Please like the post if you think the tutorial has been useful.
- Final result:
I’m not gonna make a graphic because i’m too lazy but here you have the tipying thing.
- So first of all make a really long text like this:
- My font is Homestead. Don’t make the text really big (my size is 18). You have to make the text look all together and tight. To do that go to Window > Character and change this:
- Of course you don’t have to put that numbers. You have to select the text or it won’t work. Just change it until it looks tight.
- Also you can go to Window > Paragraph and justify the text (i didn’t do it in my case):
- Now you have to make a big text, with one or two letters or numbers (my font size=320).
- Now select the long text in the Layers Window > right click > Rasterize Type. After this step you can’t change the long text.
- Now select the big text and select the Reqtangular Marquee Tool:
- Right click in the big text (in the photo, not in the layers window) > Load Selection > OK.
- Right click in the photo > Select inverse. Select the long text in the Layers Window and go to Edit > Clear.
- Right click in the photo > Deselect. Delete the big text.
that’s all!! Now put it in your graphic (or make it in the graphic) Hope this helped!